About

Random Posts

Labels

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Followers

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Blog Archive

My Blog List

Find Us On Facebook

Advertisement

Featured Video

Featured Video

Lorem 1

Shooting

Sponsor

Racing

Lorem 4

Sponsor Advertisement

Join Us



Video Of Day

9jagreens

March 5, 2013

"Holy Spirit Led Me To Start This Church"- General Overseer Of Nigerian Gay Church

Share & Comment

Despite the Federal Government's intolerance for Gayactivities in Nigeria, Reverend Jide Macaulay, has damned all consequences and reopened his gay church, House of Rainbow in Lagos. Saying that "Holy Spirit Led Me To Start This Church" meaning that he is not backingup, never.

Read Pastor Jide's views on homo-sexuality below:

"For me I have always been gay and I never became gay.
I became aware of my same sex attraction whilst living in Nigeria atthe age of seven.

Boys flirt with each other unknowing all the time and it was at this stage that I was more aware of my emotional, physical, mental and sexual attraction to boys.

I was 14 when I had my first sex with a guy, it was filled with curiousity, passion, embarassment and guilt as with with any heterosexual having sex for the first time.

By this age I had become a youth leader in the church and had spenttime reading the bible including discovering chapters that"condemned" homosexuality.

Imagine the furore of my life? NowI have to be discrete, secretive and live a lie. When I look back at my life it never stopped my same sex attractions.

Fast forward thirty years, I am nowfully confident that being gay is mynatural being and I regretted ever trying to be straight.

I regretted that I did not get the education and appropriate spiritual development to be a gay man.

I can understand that and that is why I am determined that the short life I may live in this world I trust God for the development of inclusive Christian education to enable the freedom of the mind, body, soul and spirit.

Recently, my father asked me to prove that homosexuality is genetics. I just looked at him and pointed to myself, "ME" you made me, you gave birth to a homosexual boy he was anxious to know more, so I asked him to prove to me that God is real, not that I don't know but if we were to play "doubting Thomas", lets lay all the cards out.

My homosexuality is real, I am gay and I did not become gay, just like I am black and I did not become black.

This is a great way to move forward in life and let the world know that they may hate us but God Adores Us.

House Of Rainbow Fellowship is aninclusive Christian community, that welcomes all people and does not discriminate against LGBTI people (of faith or no faith).

I am proud that the Holy Spirit has led me to start this group, (nearly five years). We are growing with passion and relevance and it is my hope that we would be able to advance the learning and inclusionof all people.

I love myself and it is my daily prayer and hope that millions of LGBTI people around the world, their friends and families will cometo understand and love them."

Tags: ,

Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

DON'T FORGET TO DROP A COMMENT

 

Popular Content

Recent Posts

Why to Choose RedHood?

.
Copyright © LEAK NIGERIAN NEWS | Designed by Templateism.com