About

Random Posts

Labels

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Followers

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Blog Archive

My Blog List

Find Us On Facebook

Advertisement

Featured Video

Featured Video

Lorem 1

Shooting

Sponsor

Racing

Lorem 4

Sponsor Advertisement

Join Us



Video Of Day

9jagreens

March 7, 2013

Ever Since I Proposed To Tiwa, ‘Destroyers’ Have Been On My Neck – Tee Billz

Share & Comment

Tunji Balogun aka Tee Billz, has cried out over what he called ‘destroyers’ who have been fabricating lies about him ever since he proposed to Mavin first lady, Tiwa Savage.
Specifically, Tee Billz is unhappy about reports that he has two kids from a previous union couple with the release of photos showing him and an unnamed woman with kids to make the news genuine.
“I wonder why some jobless people want to destroy my relationship” Tee Billz wondered.
“Since I proposed to Tiwa, these sets of destroyers have been on my neck. Without me granting them interviews, they fabricate all kind of lies about our union.
“Some would even go to the extent of quoting me, even when they never got to talk to me. It’s alla lie. I have never been married and I don’t know why and where they got the pictures from.”
Tee Billz who is also Tiwa’s manager, added:
“Rumour mongers and bloggers especially, are beginning to show how inexperienced they are on this job. I wonder if this people have any good thing doing.”
Tags: ,

Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

DON'T FORGET TO DROP A COMMENT

 

Popular Content

Recent Posts

Why to Choose RedHood?

.
Copyright © LEAK NIGERIAN NEWS | Designed by Templateism.com