About

Random Posts

Labels

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Followers

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Blog Archive

My Blog List

Find Us On Facebook

Advertisement

Featured Video

Featured Video

Lorem 1

Shooting

Sponsor

Racing

Lorem 4

Sponsor Advertisement

Join Us



Video Of Day

9jagreens

February 21, 2013

Me and My Wife just Sleep With Other Girls Together__T PAIN

Share & Comment

T-Pain did with TT Torez. He spokevery candidly about his music career and how people think he’s “fallen off”. Additionally, he spoke about the connection he has with his wife Amber Najm and how he’s learned some real life lessons from some mistakes he’s made in his marriage (having a child with another woman). Check out the interview and let us know what you think.

On having threesomes with his wife:

“Alot of people were saying me and my wife were swingers and that we had like a Will-and-Jada kinda open marriage and I was just telling them that me and my wife just sleep with other girls together. It’s not like we can just go off and have relationships withother people. People were assuming we got married for nothing. Just because we smash a every now and then doesn’t mean we have an open marriage.”


On being successfully married for ten years :

No, I mean it’s that mind frame that has us together, it’s things that we can agree on things like that. It’s not just the smashing of the women. Before any of y’all heard of me, I was married. On rumors that he had a baby outside of his marriage:

Yeah. I mean there’s always mistakes happening. Me being famous, I’m getting left and right temptations.
We all got things we need to work on.

Tags:

Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

DON'T FORGET TO DROP A COMMENT

 

Popular Content

Recent Posts

Why to Choose RedHood?

.
Copyright © LEAK NIGERIAN NEWS | Designed by Templateism.com