About

Random Posts

Labels

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Followers

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Blog Archive

My Blog List

Find Us On Facebook

Advertisement

Featured Video

Featured Video

Lorem 1

Shooting

Sponsor

Racing

Lorem 4

Sponsor Advertisement

Join Us



Video Of Day

9jagreens

February 14, 2013

Lil Wayne Talks Concept Of “Love Me” Video, On Set With Future & Drake

Share & Comment

Lil Wayne Talks Concept Of “Love Me” Video, On Set With Future & Drake“ Bitches Love Me ” video shoot in Los Angeles. Also in the clip, Weezy F Baby talks to MTV about the concept of the visual and how the single came together.

“I just got out of a bedroom full of water and three women. The water was cold and they were all over me and I had my shirtoff so I’ll probably have pneumonia by the end of this interview, but it’s all good. I ain’t trippin’.”

“The concept of the video is really just to create awesome scenery. A scenery that every man… anyone wanna be in. I appreciate Drake and Future for doin’ this because I’m quite sure they’re hella busy like I am, but I ain’t never too busy to get in a bed with three women, with water everywhere.”

“I think Future gave me that song with the hook on it already if I ain’t mistaken. I just put some words to it and put it out and gave it a shot. I hoped people liked it and they didso here we go.”



Follow us on FACEBOOK and TWITTER
Tags: ,

Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

DON'T FORGET TO DROP A COMMENT

 

Popular Content

Recent Posts

Why to Choose RedHood?

.
Copyright © LEAK NIGERIAN NEWS | Designed by Templateism.com