About

Random Posts

Labels

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Followers

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Blog Archive

My Blog List

Find Us On Facebook

Advertisement

Featured Video

Featured Video

Lorem 1

Shooting

Sponsor

Racing

Lorem 4

Sponsor Advertisement

Join Us



Video Of Day

9jagreens

February 2, 2013

Lil Wayne Discusses Hot Boys Reunion, Album Cover For “I Am Not A Human Being II”& More

Share & Comment

Lil Wayne Discusses Hot Boys Reunion, Album Cover For “I Am Not A Human Being II”& More
Read the full interview of Wezzy and AlisonFensterstock from NOLA.com at the Macy’s store in Lakeside Shopping Center on 3301 Veterans Memorial Boulevard in Metarie, Louisiana below.


“[Kanye] said, you know, man, let me do your cover. I saw the cover and I approved it. He had an explanation behind it – he said, he chose the moth butterfly thing because it has so many different stages of life, and it goes through so many forms and changes, and no one can figure it out, and it’s always beautiful. At a time it’s ugly and at a time it’s beautiful too. And that’s me.”


“I have a lot of guests on the album. That’s what’s unusual about the album. I’m usually a two or three feature-type guy. But this album, I have a lot of features because I have a lot of friends, a lot of people that wanted to helpout. I just appreciate them all. And I have a lot of different production on it too. I got Juicy J, David Banner, Soulja Boy – and that’s the production.”



“Honestly I don’t listen to music. I watch skate videosall day. If I listen to something it’d probably beAnthrax, there’s a group called Anthrax – Keith Sweat, Anita Baker, something like that. Oh, you know what I have been listening to a lot lately? Too $hort.”

Tags: ,

Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

DON'T FORGET TO DROP A COMMENT

 

Popular Content

Recent Posts

Why to Choose RedHood?

.
Copyright © LEAK NIGERIAN NEWS | Designed by Templateism.com