About

Random Posts

Labels

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Followers

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Blog Archive

My Blog List

Find Us On Facebook

Advertisement

Featured Video

Featured Video

Lorem 1

Shooting

Sponsor

Racing

Lorem 4

Sponsor Advertisement

Join Us



Video Of Day

9jagreens

January 23, 2013

Beyonce Talks Fake Pregnancy Rumors with 'GQ

Share & Comment

On rumors that her pregnancy was fake:

“I felt like I kind of had to protect my mother, because when people made up the silliest rumor about me not really being pregnant, she was there when I went through all of those things. And my sister. They were very, very defensive. It’snot personal to me, and it comes along with the job, but the lack of respect - people will just go too far sometimes.”

On giving birth to her daughter Blue Ivy Carter :

“When I gave birth, that was the first time I truly let go and surrendered. And it taught me how amazing that feels… Giving birth made me realize the power of being a woman. I have so much more substance in my life. And expressing that excitement and that sensuality and the connection I have with my husband—I’m a lot more comfortable with that now. I actually feel like my child introduced me to myself.”



Follow us on FACEBOOK and TWITTER
Tags:

Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

DON'T FORGET TO DROP A COMMENT

 

Popular Content

Recent Posts

Why to Choose RedHood?

.
Copyright © LEAK NIGERIAN NEWS | Designed by Templateism.com